udev support

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Sat Aug 7 21:51:24 GMT 2004

On top of all of this I cant use cvs either as a user.  I get the
following error message:

nhudson at nhudson ~/cvs/moonbase/gnome2-core $ cvs update -PAd
PRNG is not seeded
cvs [update aborted]: received broken pipe signal

weird error message but i guess it extends from the /dev perm problems I
am getting.

Nick