udev support

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Sat Aug 7 20:18:15 GMT 2004

I am not getting any udev error messages when I boot up, it shows me
that udev is on and that /sys /dev and one other is mounted with no
errors.  Also I was thinking, for going totally udev, devfsd still trys
and starts on boot.  If I run dmseg it even shows it starting which I am
not even seeing it start during boot time.  So I am wondering is it safe
just to lrm devfsd??

Nick