evolution-beta maintainer

Jeff Hodges jmhodges at lunar-linux.org
Mon Aug 2 20:38:58 GMT 2004

Updated all of them in my own moonbase.. just waiting for the builds to
complete so I can say I actually tested them ;).  Give me a few hours
and I'll commit them.. unless you all want untested modules. Hehe.  My
poor little box is pushing itself on the account of all of you mean
little people who think that we should, you know, be "up to date" and
"timely" with our versions.. Bah! So much work.. all 7 minutes of it.
--
Jeff