informal request - gnome2 + python

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Fri Apr 23 22:04:02 GMT 2004

Hi all,

since gnome-2.6 is out and I was digging up some old bugs *and* I
received an informal request (from a hot chick - I shit you not) on the
status of it, I hope a few people (nick? if you have time? others?) will
want to dig into the gnome-python stuff we had lying around that broke
since 2.4

the following modules were either removed, never worked, or are still
broken:

meld
straw
gramps
gdesklets

if anyone can come with more it might be an idea to make this into a
small joint effort. Hopefully with gnome being back in /usr we can get
this sorted out and use them once again.

Anyone wants to help out this desparate linuxchick that wants to switch
to lunar out???

thx, enjoy the weekend folks!

sofar