[Lunar-commits] CVS: crater/x11/xorg-dri BUILD, NONE, 1.1 CONFIGURE, NONE, 1.1 DEPENDS, NONE, 1.1 DETAILS, NONE, 1.1 POST_INSTALL, NONE, 1.1 PRE_BUILD, NONE, 1.1

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Fri Apr 16 07:17:17 GMT 2004

Seems others get it also, as I have had some complaints about dri
support in XOrg and XFree86 in the past.  Now I am getting the same
answer.  I will keep this in mind and work on  it over the weekend.  I
also sent a mial to the dri mailing list asking the same question.
Thanks for the help sofar!

Nick