[Lunar-commits] CVS: moonbase/profiles/xserver DEPENDS,1.2,1.3

Jon South striker at lunar-linux.org
Wed Apr 7 14:04:17 GMT 2004

Nick Hudson wrote:
> Would it be better if we put the XOrg xserver 1st in line being we want
> to have that as the "default" xserver?  That way a unknown user just
> doesnt say "Y" to XFree86 and not know any other options or install
> something that will never be updated.
>
> Nick

Or maybe a quick dialog selection, so not to worry about the users
selecting more than one?

-Striker

--
The system requirements said "Windows 95 or better"
So I installed Linux.

Microsoft sells you Windows; Linux gives you the house.

v1sw6CUhw5ln4pr5ck4ma6/7u8Lw3Tm5l6+8GOa21s6Mr2e5+7t5/6TNDVESLFRXMb3Hp0en6/7g9ASTHCNMP
www.hackerkey.com

Registered Linux User: 332618
<http://striker.interhact.net/striker.asc>