NVIDIA does not work with 2.6.5-rc3

Aaron Watry watryac04 at lunar-linux.org
Thu Apr 1 21:05:44 GMT 2004

Glad to see i'm not the only one that's having this problem.  When
booting 2.6.5-rc3, gdm starts, and all I get is a screen that is mostly
black with some colorful garbage characters written to the screen.  I
boot back into 2.6.5-rc2 with the same version of the NVIDIA module
installed (not using NVIDIA26), and it works fine.

At least i'm not the only one... i guess.

--Aaron