Apologies (fwd)

Chuck Mead csm at lunar-linux.org
Wed Sep 17 17:09:08 GMT 2003

Comments?

--
csm
Lunar Project Lead

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 00:23:52 -0400
From: Milosz Tanski <mtanski at wideopenwest.com>
To: csm at lunar-linux.org
Subject: Apologies

	Hello Chuck. Feel free to read this, feel free to delete it the choice
is up to you.
	The reason I'm writing you, is just to apologies for my behavior. Not
so long ago, and my behavior over the period of time you had to deal
with me. I realize why you removed me from the team, especially after
reaching the breaking point on September 12. I do now realize how I
disrespected Nick and the rest of the team, and no matter what my
reasons were or situation was at that time, it was unacceptable and I
won't offer any lame excuses for my behavior. I fucked up and that's the
bottom line.
	I don't expect you to unban me or even reinstate my shell/CVS account
for that matter; I know I wouldn't. My only goal in writing this is to
apologies to you and the rest of the team for being an asshole. Sorry,
for the trouble I caused. I wouldn't feel right, if I at least didn't
apologize.

P.S: I hope you at least get a kick out of this letter.
--
Milosz Tanski <mtanski at wideopenwest.com>