upgrading bison

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Wed Sep 3 13:13:22 GMT 2003

I believe we need to upgrade bison to version 1.875a.  Or actually niki
I think you said you had some patches for bison.  Can you test them with
the new version of gnomemeeting I put into moonbase last night?  There
is a bug in 1.875 that causes apps built with bison not to compile.
Anyway we need to do something about it.  I am running bison 1.875a and
gnomemeeting compiled fine for me but it will not compile with bison
1.875

Nick