Meetng log.

Aaron Watry watryac04 at lunar-linux.org
Sun Oct 5 22:28:47 GMT 2003

Thanks for posting this log Niki. I was at work, and couldn't make the
meeting myself.  I am very relieved at the way that the 2nd issue was
resolved, as I would hate to see the disappearance of the
optional_dependency system in some form.  The flexibility that I am
allowed in picking dependencies for modules is one of the reasons that I
picked lunar linux as my distro of choice about this time last year.

The log was a long read, but very informative, and I'm glad that that
little bug in "lin -r" should be fixed now (good to get people together
for a brainstorm once in a while).

Once again, sorry I could make it, but that evil work thing was getting
in the way.  Maybe I'll be able to make the next meeting, if there's a
next... (1:00pm EST is much better for me)

Yeah, I'm rambling...  night.

--Aaron Watry (Veerappan)