kernel module fixes

r0dzilla r0dzilla at lunar-linux.org
Sat Oct 4 11:53:29 GMT 2003

The other problem is not everyone uses lilo.

Maybe one piece of the puzzle would be a boot manager script that would
write the correct boot mgr config script.

This would probably require another lunar variable.
BOOTMGR=lilo
or
BOOTMGR=grub

I also imagine that we would need a kernel mgmt script that would change
the symlink to the new linux kernel and then call the bootmgr script to
update desired boot manager ( add an entry for the just-replaced kernel
and alter the default boot entry)

I would be willing to work on the boot manager part.