Can someone please test rc.sysinit from CVS

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at lunar-linux.org
Tue Nov 18 09:26:21 GMT 2003

I have just updated rc.sysinit in the initscripts module in CVS. I
changed two things:

* be more clever when mounting /dev/pts . This fixes an issue with
  devfsd that was causing an error message (this was my last remaining
  error message. yay!).

* added support for module loading from /etc/modules

I was hoping someone could test the changes I made, to see if I didn't
introduce any new problems.

If this works I think we are ready to switch to the new initscript
system on the next ISO. Unless there are other problems that I am not
aware of.

	Jasper