initscripts

nestu nestu at lunar-linux.org
Sat Nov 1 00:51:42 GMT 2003

Hi,
K, this is what happend: I backuped up /etc, and I linned
pump, initscripts,  ethtool, and chkconfig2. I rebooted, and
got / read only, so I reset my tarred old /etc booting with
the iso, and rebooted again. My module-init-tools install is
now b0rked, although I have relinned it more than once.
Should I try again, and remount / RW ( mount / -o
remount,rw)? Any other ideas, or things for me to test or to
look for? Have I missed anything?
CU,
nestu.
--
Lunar Linux		http://www.lunar-linux.org
XFce Desktop		http://www.xfce.org

QOT?:
<Veerappan> also, i'm upset.  my roommate's treadmill is too
short.
<Veerappan> another foot, and my bike would fit :)