blocked ip?

jmhodge at bgnet.bgsu.edu jmhodge at bgnet.bgsu.edu
Mon May 12 22:56:20 GMT 2003

I'm sitting here in my parents house where i will probably be spending

much of the summer.  I logged into my ssh acct on lunar-linux.org on
ay 9th (as nick says the logs state, my mind puts the date around
here) and since that day I have been unable to reach the website or
erver in general.  It appears that the ip i am using (24.145.152.5)
as
perhaps been blocked.  I dunno know how or why.  If it hasnt been
locked then I'm at a loss.  The traceroute from here to the server
rops out to "request time outs" once it reaches the lunar-linux.org
ip
and nowhere before.  pings are not responded too (but that may be
for
all involved) and i have even switced to running Knoppix in case
it may
be some archaic error involving windows as I am forced to use
my
parent's computer until my box gets back from the shop.  Any info
on
this problem would be of great use, Thanks!
	-- Jeff

; name=""

DQotLS0tLS0tLS0tLTB4S2hUbUxiT3VOZEFyWQ==