Roadmap?

Jeff Hodges jmhodges at lunar-linux.org
Fri Jun 27 05:00:29 GMT 2003

Apparently probe.py -h is one giant line.. apologies.. i forgot to test
how the changes i made to it looked bleh.  its 5 am here so im not
inclined to diff it :P  Also, -y is said to be for days.  thats
incorrect.  damn me for kicking it out the door without giving it third
over :( sorry folks

  Anyway enjoy