Moonbase Freeze

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Thu Jun 26 17:00:47 GMT 2003

Greetings,

	This is an announcement for all Devs that use CVS.  This weekend we are
planning on doing a bit of a hackfest to clean up old modules in the
moonbase for the upcoming 1.4 release.  So being that we need to clean
up the moonbase I say that the moonbase needed to be frozen until the
1.4 release is out.  By frozen I mean this, no new modules should be
added unless they need to be added to fix the older modules in moonbase
already.  This is so that we might make it easier for us to clean up
things and hopfully we can before the 1.4 release.

	As of 12:00 CST Friday the moonbase will be frozen!  I will try to keep
tabs on what goes on and what is fixed over the weekend.  Please if you
need to commit in a new module to fix a module already in moonbase
please say so.  Please be descriptive on your comments, what you did
what you fixed, took out etc....  So please try to adhear to this as
much as possible.  If there are any questions please respond to this
email.

Thanks

Nick