Roadmap?

Jeff Hodges jmhodges at lunar-linux.org
Wed Jun 25 16:23:45 GMT 2003

	Anybody have any big ideas for lunar?  Some piece of functionality they
desperately want/need?  Are we just going to focus on adding more and
more modules and consider the code for the most part static?  With the
influx of new devs, we have this great amount of human power that seems
to be rather directionless right now.  We have a ton of folks who want
to do more than just write a few modules but we could have module
writing parties/compeitions over weekends (through irc of course :) or
we could decide on a few new features and try to work on those.  With
the last one, we could even have a fervent weeklong functionality
writing session.  All of this of course is IMHO.  I'm just seeing lots
of people wanting to know where to put their talents. :) Thanks.
	-- Jeff