New NVIDIA drivers

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Wed Jul 30 04:17:34 GMT 2003

I am on it now... with this release there is a new packaging scheme and
I believe 2 modules arent required anymore, its all ran from 1 source
file as a .run and you can pass options to it via the command line.
Only bad thing I have found so far is that it will not install if you
have a X server up and running.

Nick