Dev email boxes

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Wed Jul 23 21:50:35 GMT 2003

some news regarding lunar-linux e-mail.

Since maintenance becomes too complex and we NEED devs to be subscribed
to commits and lunar-dev all developers are REQUIRED to use their
@lunar-linux.org e-mail address for purpose of those lists. This also
means that I will use those addresses in any other related
correspondence (bugs etc).

THIS MEANS THAT EVERY DEV WILL NEED TO SET UP MAIL FORWARDING OR POP3-S
HIMSELF ON THE SERVER (sorry for the caps... just making sure you got
that!)

Note that dbguin supports pop3s (port 995) but nothing else! probing
port 110 will get you blocked as usual. Having a .forward or .procmail
works perfect and is the suggested method.

If anyone wishes NOT to receive commits@ email, send me a request and I
will turn of commits messages to your @lunar-linux.org account.

The following devs have some amount of email left on the servers.
perhaps they need to check if their mail gets forwarded properly, or
else make sure it get's deleted from the server in due time:

wizfactor          3.2M
elaine             2.4M
hardkrash          2.3M
lurch              2.3M
dem                2.3M
florin             2.0M
xoritor            1.6M
jmhodges           1.3M
tchan              1.1M
drew                88K
kc8apf              29K
jol                 26K

please pass on this infoto any dev you see dropping by in case this
e-mail gets stuck in their folder on dbguin without being read ;^)

sofar

--
Auke Kok <sofar at lunar-linux.org>