a few to-do's

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Tue Jul 15 20:04:43 GMT 2003

On Mon, 2003-07-14 at 05:04, Chuck Mead wrote:
> 1. now that xfce4 is about finalized we need to do a lunar theme and add
> it into the build as the default. this includes a lunar splash screen
> for the session manager.

jasper finalized the new xfce4 (non-cvs modules) in a separate section,
we are now ready for our own splash theme therefore. This problem goes
in conjunction with our logo/webpage problem, which is becoming more and
more outdated in style.

I have asked several people for ideas and artwork, if anyone can help
out that would be greatly appreciated!

sofar

--
Auke Kok <sofar at lunar-linux.org>