CVS: moonbase/zbeta/xfce4-session-cvs POST_INSTALL,NONE,1.1

Moritz Heiber moe at lunar-linux.org
Mon Jul 14 16:56:05 GMT 2003

Alright, I modified the BUILD file to do the task of the POST_INSTALL:

(

  ./configure   --prefix=/usr \
                --sysconfdir=/etc \
                $OPTS &&
  default_make  &&

  # hack to prevent collection of doc directory by lunar
  [ -d doc ] && mv doc bleh || true

  # Installing additional theme

  unpack                $SOURCE2  &&
  unpack                $SOURCE3  &&

  mv            $THEME          /usr/share/xfce4/splash/  &&
  mv            $THEME2         /usr/share/xfce4/splash/

) > $C_FIFO 2>&1

Now, all packages are getting installed at the right places. But
whenever I try to lrm the session manager the themes won't get removed
although sofar told me all files that are installed by the BUILD script
are tracked down. Any clues?

Moe

PS: Yes, I know that I'm moving the files manually but I explicitly
asked about that matter.