linwag - Imported sources

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Mon Jul 7 18:46:49 GMT 2003

On Mon, 2003-07-07 at 14:16, Nick Hudson wrote:
> Maybe I am a moron but when I try to check this out I get the following
> error message:

the lunar gui CVS was set up with a different GID, for the time being I
only made Ratler and the big 4 part of the CVS GID for that. All lunar
devs may now access (and commit) in linwag, since I have given most devs
access to it.

If there are any questions about access, let me know. I intend to give
different permissions since the number of devs is growing, and we all do
not need to have permission to everything (right?).

As a side note, we have some gemini code around. Should we put it in a
separate CVS repository? XFCE cvs/svn will join after their 4.0 hits the
shelves, we might as well put a few side-projects in a good spot...

sofar

--
Auke Kok <sofar at lunar-linux.org>