zlib with patch against the gzprint exploit for testing.

elaine forbes elaine at fwsystems.com
Wed Feb 26 10:55:45 GMT 2003

I need to run errands, however I can test on 4-5 lunar boxen of various
vintages. I'll have those tested by 1300 est and get back to niki.

I cannot see a reason to push this thru or force an update at this
point. I've seen no notes anywhere suggesting that there are vulnerable
applications.

elaine

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:43:57 +0100 (unchecked - local sync NTPstrat4)
Niki Guldbrand <nikig at vip.cybercity.dk> did inscribe thusly: