New x86 testiso is now available (fwd)

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Thu Dec 11 10:41:55 GMT 2003

grub is not missing on the testiso.  It is on the iso (hasn't been changed).

The configure grub [n] is probably from the new kernel config code that
was moved into the lunar core.  You have to choose "y" to use grub.  That
and the automated changes to /boot/grub/menu.lst should always be checked
very carefully.  They still are not right in many cases, especially when
you pass your kernel boot parameters.

Terry Chan