openoffice-src module needs some testers

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Fri Aug 8 17:42:50 GMT 2003

Please as of right now do not try to build the openoffice-src package.
It doesnt work do to some things wrong with bison.  I will prolly hack
the build script manually and report back later.  But as of right now
please do not build, or even try it will not build.  Sorry for the
inconvence so far, but I hope to get this working by the weekends end.

Nick