misc reports

elaine elaine at fwsystems.com
Wed Apr 2 12:19:08 GMT 2003

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003 11:48:08 -0500 (unchecked - local sync NTPstrat4)
Steven Michalske <michalsc at email.uc.edu> did inscribe thusly:

No, there's also the case of network daemons run under (x)inetd, and
we already have enough problems with the PIDfile code -- I made some
fixes awhile back for sshd, but don't know if they were incorproated
into main (lunar).