food for thought (and discussion)

Auke Kok auke.kok at planet.nl
Wed Apr 2 09:25:55 GMT 2003

Hi everyone!

I'm kinda in doubt what to do with earthbase... To be honest I really
don't see any use in maintaining another set of packages and I hate to
see Dem waste his time on it. Though I appreaciate any effort made, I
think we should realize:

     moonbase has been and is intended to be "stable"

If we collectively want to step off this scheme and support two
moonbases, I think a lot more needs to be done then support it in code.
Besides that I think that lunar cannot support two moonbases right now
as it is, we need more developers for that.

If any of you has some strategic thoughts about this, please discuss
them for me, I will happily change my thoughts if convinced ;^)

sofar

--
Auke Kok <auke.kok at planet.nl>