misc reports

Auke Kok auke.kok at planet.nl
Tue Apr 1 22:43:41 GMT 2003

A couple of notes:

* I had 4 boxes disappear off radar because the init-functions
changes(?). I am currently devising a better init-functions that takes
the right precautions. I already have a prototype that can on-line
restart sshd (safely - without hanging your connection up)

* I have samba problems where nmbd eats up all my ram. Anyone else have
these?

* lrm doesn't stop daemons and uninstalls them, need to hack the code
and see where it got left out.

* we need more of these reports so all of the devs know what is going on
and can join in on the "fun"!

sofar

--
Auke Kok <auke.kok at planet.nl>